PPIP does not cost you anything…
… but that does not mean you own it. Simply Software will supply you with a licence to use the software without any time limitation.
What’s in it for us?
- We know that PPIP is not being distributed by anyone else.
- We know that no-one is making a profit while it should be free of charge.
- We know, for our own information, how many copies have been distributed.
What’s in it for you?
- You will still receive the software free of charge.
- You will be informed about software or code list updates.
- If you choose, you will be introduced to other users of PPIP in your region.
What do we ask from you?
- If you present (orally or on a poster) or publish data analyses done with PPIP, please refer to PPIP in the following way: “The Perinatal Problem Identification Program (PPIP) version 3, developed by Johan Coetzee”. Refer to the PPIP web site (if the publication allows): www.ppip.co.za
- Most importantly: Take perinatal and maternal death audit seriously. Allow your service to test itself, and then to reshape itself to offer the most for our mothers and their babies.
|Follow these links to licence your copy of PPIP